The following instructions apply for both, single game and season tickets.
The only official seller of e-tickets for football games in Turkey is Passo. This includes Super Lig, First Lig, Turkish Cup, Champions League and Europa League games.
In other words, if you want to watch a game of football in Turkey, you will have to go through the Passo system using your Passolig card.
After (or before) purchasing a Passolig card, you will need to create a Passo account. With this account, you will log in on the Passo website to purchase tickets each time you want to attend a game in Turkey.
To purchase a ticket via the Passo website:
1. Go to www.passo.com.tr/en (English version)
2. Log in to your Passo account with your e-mail and password (if you don’t have an account, click “Register” instead and go through the quick setup. It takes less than a minute)
3. Once you’ve logged in, select #futbol from the top left hand corner or go back to the home page.
4. Find a game you want and click “Detail”
5. Review the price and seat categories
6. Click “Buy” (if you haven’t added/merged your Passolig card to your Passo account, you will be prompted to do so at this point)
7. Follow the on screen instructions.
And that’s it!
Your ticket(s) will now be associated with your Passolig card. You can make your way to the stadium with your card or you may leave your card at home and go with the Passo Mobile App installed on your smartphone.
If you choose to go with the latter, make sure you’ve logged in to your account on the App. Like you do with airline apps, you will scan the code of the ticket at the stadium after which you will be granted access inside.