While the Big Three (Galatasaray, Fenerbahce & Besiktas) are yet to make any major transfer signings, several other Super Lig clubs have already made their first foray into the summer transfer period.
Here are the latest signings of Turkish Super Lig clubs that have been confirmed on Monday, June 24:
1. Sadio Diallo – Hatayspor to Genclerbligi
The 28-year-old Guinea international has inked a two-year contract with Genclerbirligi.
2. Aaron Appindangoye – Umraniyespor to Sivasspor
The 27-year-old defender is the club’s third transfer so far this summer. He has signed a two-year deal with Sivasspor.
3. Marcelo Goiano – Braga to Sivasspor
The 31-year-old right-back has joined Sivasspor on a two-year deal with an optional one-year extension.
4. Mame Baba Thiam – Ajman club to Kasimpasa
The 26-year-old Senegal striker has signed a two-year agreement with the Istanbul club.
5. Adis Jahovic – Konyaspor to Yeni Malatyaspor
The Macedonian international has swapped Konya for Malatya where he hopes to see regular playing time.
6. Karim Hafez – Wadi Degla to Kasimpasa
Kasimpasa have extended the Egyptian midfielder’s loan for another season.